Candle Care Instructions
Soy wax candles have a memory! For the best results out of your candles please use these tips.
Allow your candle to burn for 3 to 4 hours the first time you burn it to ensure the candle has a chance to burn the whole way to the edge of the jar with an even melt pool. This will ensure your candle will burn great for the rest of its life!
Always trim the wick or wicks of the candle down to about 1/4" of an inch.
Always burn candles in attended rooms or in sight and out of reach of kids and pets.
Wax Melt Instructions
- Add 1-2 cubes to a wax warmer or melter with a minimum 25w bulb or a warming plate.
- Enjoy for hours!
- When done with the scent or scent has faded, add cotton balls to the melted wax and discard, then wipe out the warming dish with a paper towel.
Always keep wax warmers and its contents out of reach of pets, and children and never leave unattended.
Reed Diffuser Instructions
- Unscrew the cap of the glass bottle and remove the plastic stopper if it sticks to the glass
- Place 2-5 reeds in the bottle, the more reeds the stronger the scent.
- After 24-48 hours flip the reeds over a paper towel so the dry side is down and wipe any drips off of the bottle.
- Reinsert the reeds into the bottle.
- Repeat steps 2-4 anytime you want to refresh the scent!
It is best to sit diffusers on a coaster to protect your surfaces and always keep out of reach of children and pets.